Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Where does the time go?

Seriously, the days are getting shorter or something. My youngest turned 1 yesterday. How did that happen? We had a good day. Nothing too exciting just hung around the house. And then of course we ended it with a mess of chocolate cake. Dillon had a blast. I'll have to get some pictures up.
This last weekend we went camping up in couer d' alene for a family reunion. It was a long drive but fun. Except for the part where we ran out of gas. The hubby was sure we could make it but we didn't. 8 or 9 miles away from town the truck decided it was done. Luckily we didn't have to sit very long. And now I can say I told you so because I had said we should stop for gas.
Well I should go do the laundry. That's one of my least favorite chores. Actually the putting in the washer and dryer isn't so bad, it's the folding. I HATE folding clothes. I would rather clean the toilet. And I suppose I should just be grateful that I don't have to wash my clothes by hand. When someone invents an automatic folder I will be first in line.
Ok enough ramblings for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I HATE FOLDING TOO! That is so funny!! I don't mind washing or moving to the dryer or even taking out of the dryer. IT IS THE STUPID FOLDING!!!