Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Rainy day

Today is rainy. I guess my plans for puttering outside just got canceled. That's ok I suppose. I finished a fleece blankie yesterday just for me so today can be spent snuggled under that with a cup of hot chocolate.
Yesterday was spent sewing a fleece blanket kit from Jo-anns. As I was sewing it I was wondering why with the warm weather was I making a blanket in the first place. One reason was because I'd had the kit for quite a while and I'm trying to finish projects I already have before getting new ones. And maybe I knew today I would need a nice snugglie blankie.
Maybe later I'll get some pictures up. About a week ago I sewed a new cushion for a glider rocking chair I've had for a while. I should show off some of the things I've done. But right now hot chocolate is calling me.

No comments: