Thursday, July 5, 2007

hot day....

We had a good time yesterday. My sister drove up from Salt Lake City and hung out for the day. Her hubby went with his brother on a fishing/camping trip so she was alone. It was fun. We hung out and chatted and ate a ton of steak. Then when it got dark we lit some fireworks. Mostly little things that Tate would like. This year he wasn't even afraid of them, we got him to hold a sparkler even. He had a blast. I should have tried to take some pictures but it wasn't until later that I even thought of it. Isn't that the way it goes.
When talking to my sis, I was telling her what I'd like to do with the house and the yard and things. The only problem is that we really don't have much money. My sis was saying the same thing as they just bought a new house. Then we were lamenting the fact that we don't have any reletives with any money and we would have to win the lottery to get any. The problem with that is there isn't a lottery here in Utah. sigh...
Today was really hot. I just about melted. I did get a little work on the pond done and got a sunburn in the process. Maybe tomorrow I'll get all the bark done and some water in the pond!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm....I love steak!