Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

My birthday was good. It was mostly just a lazy day. Unfortunately my hubby had to work all day so it was just me and the kids but we went out to dinner when he got home.

My spinning wheel showed up on the 10th! It was unfinished so I got to play with it all week, staining and then putting a couple coats of polyurethane on. She turned out soooo nice!
Meet Guinevere. I haven't had too much time to spin but what I have been able to do has been nice. The first time I sat down it just worked. I couldn't believe it! I'm glad that it came with 2 pounds of wool to play with. I may need all that practice!

My Mom sent a package that arrived yesterday. She sent a shirt and a gift card to home depot. She also sent the kids some toys and candy. She's a good Grandma. And Mom too :)

My Sister is going to come up this Saturday, her b-day is the 25th so we'll celebrate both our birthdays then.

I love when my birthday lasts nearly all month!!

No comments: