Monday, August 25, 2008

Still Alive

Yes! We're still alive around here!
Summer has been fun. We've been swimming a lot, playing a lot, generally having a good time. We even went and stayed at my parents house for about 2 1/2 weeks. Just me and the kids and the dog. Driving almost 12 hours with 2 kiddies and a dog is fun times let me tell you.
I learned how to spin on a drop spindle. I went to a class with my mom. I didn't think I would get sucked in. But I did. It's a ton of fun!
Lets see, what else, I made my Dad a pair of socks and I helped the neighbor girl make a pair of jammie pants. I'm sure there was more. I just can't think of it right now.

Oh, and guess who started kindergarten today?


He was very excited. He had a hard time getting to sleep last night. The face in the second picture is a"mom, quit taking pictures of me and just let me go to school" look. I can't believe he's that old already. He had a ton of fun too. He said the teacher is nice and the kids are nice. I'm glad he's enjoying it. The house feels weird without him though.

No comments: