Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Thinkin' cute

I've got two sick little boys so in between cleaning up poo and puke I'm trying to pretend I'm cute. I got my peasant shirt done the other day.
I'm happy with how it turned out. Now the weather can get warm so I can wear it and not freeze. My hubby of course says it isn't slutty enough. I wanted something I could wear in public. :) I have a couple of other patterns I want to do now. The next one I think will be hoodie. Maybe if I make it spring will get here. I have some of the fabric and it's nice and flowery. One thing I'd like to know is, what is it with cats and patterns?
Anytime I get one out here comes Gonzo to "help" me. I'm surprised I get anything done around here between the little boys and the animals help.
And on this note, here's hoping the boys get better and spring hurries up and gets here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the shirt!!!!!